Welcome to this article about making your everyday life a bit easier and less boring, while putting some extra cash in you pocket. This article is mostly about how to make money online from home, some of the ways might be from your car or doing something you already are doing.
Many of us make that incredible New Year’s resolution that we often tent to break and feel bad about. Well, I am about to make one right now!
- I hereby promise to help you all to find ways to make 2019 the year that you break free from you ordinary chains and become extraordinary in any given part of life you choose!
I know it’s a bit premature but I want you to get some ideas that you might never knew existed that can help YOU make a more lasting New Year’s resolution that are tied to your passion and drives in life!
What if you love taking photos and I told you that you could make money from them, wouldn’t that be great? Maybe you drive to work every day and are seen a lot in traffic during busy hours? Could you make money from just sitting in traffic waiting to get to or from work? Does your passion involve writing books? Maybe you are a student and attend classes that many others in your country also do? Then maybe your notes could be worth something to someone?
The online world is huge and growing as I am writing this article. Many people think that they need to invest a lot of money in something to make money back. I know this is infant a huge lie. You don’t need a lot of money, some ways are even totally free. You do NOT need a fancy education or degree to make it online. In fact, as most of you out there already know, many of the best online entrepreneurs today are college drop-outs or people that decided to make a 180 degree turn and start investing their own time in their own dreams instead of someone else dream.
Remember this: Time is a currency that you can’t stock up on. If you trade it against money, it is gone. Feeling unhappy with what you are doing will most likely bring you more things that make you unhappy.
Therefore, I have made this list of my 28 ideas, one or even more might be just the one you have been looking for to make you life a bit easier and happier!
So lets jump in to the first part of the list, since I realized that it would be too long for just one part.
This is a great opportunity for people that love taking photos on a daily basis. Shutterstock makes it possible to make a passive income from doing what you love!
This online database offers a wide variety of unique pictures to anyone looking for that special photo to their blog, or homepage. You don’t even have to be a great photographer to make your pictures convert into income at Shutterstock. As long as you have a decent camera and the basic photographic skills you are ready to go!
If you can upload a large gallery of photos that are different and unique, you will definitely have a good chance earning some money for your passion or hobby. To find out more about Shutterstock click here and read all about their services. They have also extended to video and musical content as well.
- Earn money from doing something you love
- No up-front cost
- Earnings can grow the more photos you add to your gallery
- Building your portfolio can take time before earnings begin to add up
- The approval process have been said to sometimes be frustrating
This is the lazy mans perfect choice! If you don’t want to do ANYTHING to change your current situation but still wants to make an extra buck, then turning your car into a money-making machine as a side hustle could be the way you earn that extra vacation this year.
Carvertise is a platform that connects businesses with drivers around the world. The concept is easy and efficient and works very well. Just head over to their site and read more about how you could make some extra money!
- Don’t require additional time or work on your end
- Free to sign up
- Carvertise will come to your house to wrap your car
- Additional opportunity to earn through targeted parking
- You’re never obligated to take part in a campaign you don’t want to
- Occasional waiting periods between campaigns, during which you may not be earning
- Having your car wrapped in advertisement probably isn’t that sexy look you would like to give it
Transcribe audio files
If you got really fast fingers when writing on your computer, or just have a lot of hours just sitting around, then this might be something really great for you.
TranscribeMe and SpeakWrite are two great examples of services that help people get their audio into text. Most of the busy people just don’t have the time to sit down and listen to an audio file and start writing down all that is said. That’s where you could come in hand! With a rate between $15-$30/hour transcribed audio, this could easily become a lucrative extra income for anyone looking to make an extra buck!
- Work opportunities are sent directly to you so that you can transcribe anytime, anyplace
- You decide how much, or how little you work – and you won’t be punished for taking time off between projects
- You can transcribe short clips rather than long, exhausting interviews.
- As you improve your skills, you can work faster
- Not a massive hourly rate
InstaCart is a US-based online service that help people get their groceries delivered to their home for one or another reason. The sweet think is that you can become a InstaCart associate if you meet these conditions:
- Be over the age of 18.
- Have a smartphone with Android 5.0 or later, or iOS 9 or later.
- Have a registered vehicle with the proper car insurance. (Just a requirement for “Full Service Shoppers”)
- Can lift more than 30 pounds – remember, some groceries can be quite heavy.
- Are eligible to work in the country you want to register in.
According to an article on HuffingtonPost, you can make as much as $25/hour during busy hours, allowing shoppers to make a better weekly income than by working a regular day job. Head on over to their site to get more detailed information about how to start today!
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunity to make a lot of money during busy hours
- Can work for just a few days
- Complicated customers with specific requirements
If you live in the city, maybe you have a pretty unthinkable income source that you never knew you could get profit from!
Do you have a driveway or a parking space that you don’t use or need? Then JustPark could get you some extra cash the upcoming year! If you live in a busy area this can give you some good money since you set your own rate. Of course, you need to have a reasonable price or you won’t get any parking at all.
It’s free to join and has no start up cost. They take a service fee of 20-25% of the total paid amount but you don’t need to do anything, just sit back and let JustPark take care of the rest. Click here to go to their page to find out more
- No start-up costs
- Very little time investment
- Set your own prices
- Passive income from an open space of land that wouldn’t otherwise be an asset
- Secure online payments, JustPark mediating any disputes
- If your parking spot is near your personal home, you might not like the idea of stranger’s parking on your yard
Are you a crafts person or a designer? Maybe a painter or a sculptor? The Etsy might be the place you been looking for to get your creations out on the market. In 2017 alone, buyers spent more than $3 billion on Etsy.
So who is it really for? Anyone that can make something can make money on Etsy. Here are their main categories:
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Clothing & Shoes
- Home & Living
- Webbing & Party
- Toys & Entertainment
- Art & Collectibles
- Craft Supplies Vintage (for selling antique or classic pieces)
Head over to Etsy.com to learn more!
- Ability to turn your art and creations into cash
- Relatively low transaction fees taken by Etsy
- Cheap shipping options
- Powerful marketing tools
- Set your own prices
- Start-up can be a slow process as you try to build a rep as a seller
- Etsy fees are minor compared to some other online marketplaces, but still they are a total of 8% plus $0.25 per transaction
- Creating quality products can be challenging
UserTesting.com is great for people that have a lot of opinions. When large companies like Microsoft, Apple or Twitter need new insights on upcoming updates and services, they turn to UserTesting.
You basically get paid for browsing around, saying what you think out loud and it pays $10/test. Each test takes roughly about 10-20 minutes to complete so this could be a great source of extra income.
What you need to get started.
- A computer with Windows or Mac
- A mobile device (for mobile testers) with Android or iOS. You need to register first as a desktop tester, then add mobile testing to your portfolio
- A functional microphone connected to the used device
- A user testing screen recorder that are provided through the UserTesting website
Head on over to UsertTesting.com to get started today
- Easy sign up
- Low effort income
- No specific skills required
- Start receiving tests as soon as today
- Not a huge income potential
- You’ll need to complete a short sample test before being approved as a tester
Here is another great opportunity if you have an artistic side. RedBubble lets you put your graphic designs on physical products and sell them through their robust costumer network. This makes it possible for you to focus all your time on crating (and earning) instead of managing a business.
Depending on what kind of products your designs are printed to, you can earn somewhere between $20-$50 per sold item. You can choose to markup you product if it’s a special piece but too high markup, and you won’t get anything sold.
It could be a great way to get your art and designs out to the world that could open doors to greater possibilities. Check out their site to get more info!
- Ability to channel creativity into earnings
- Little to know business instincts required
- RedBubble handles marketing, sales, shipping, and customer service
- No limit to how many designs you can upload
- Quick setup
- Somewhat strict rules for what designs are considered appropriate
Have you ever held your phone in you hand, thinking – “I know what would make the PERFECT app!” ?
Now you have the chance to turn that idea into what could be a huge passive income stream. With GoodBarber, you don’t need to know anything about coding, app development or design. The only thing you need is an idea and an understanding for what users want and be good at providing content with lots of value.
How much your app earn is all up to how creative, informational and marketed your app is. There is nothing limiting you to one app, so you could try out the waters with different apps if you like to. Click here to go to their homepage to find out more on how to get your idea to the rest of us.
- No advances coding, development or design skills required
- You retain rights to your app
- No limit to how many apps you can create
- GoodBarber handles the submission, approval and listing process, or you can publish it yourself
- Creating your app and having it listed requires a monthly membership, which can range from $32/month for a single Android app and web package to $200/month for unlimited capabilities
- No guarantees that your app(s) sell or get downloaded
- It can take a while to make the content and build enough users for significant income
Become an Affiliate
You probably have a passion just as much as the next person, so why not turn that passion into an income?
Affiliate marketing is a great way to start out your journey towards your dream life. If you don’t have any products of your own, I bet you could find at least 10 other people that have created it already. Then if it is aligned with your passion, you could help this other person, or company, get their products to a wider audience by becoming a member of their affiliate program! This is by far one of the most popular and lucrative online businesses that you could get into today. That is if you do it the right way.
It is not super easy and not long ago, you needed to have a lot of computer skills to be successful. Luckily, today, that is not the truth anymore. In fact, if you have a genuine passion about anything, want to learn more about that and are willing to teach others things you already know in that specific niche, well then you are almost ready to start right away!
Building and managing a website may sound like hard work, but it’s really not. I recommend joining an Affiliate Network where more people just like you are gathered to achieve success online together.
I have tried a lot of different affiliate networks but the one that is best by far is Wealthy Affiliate. Head over and sign up totally free to start learning how to make your way to a life in abundance while doing something you love! If you find that this is the right path for you, then you should upgrade to a premium account. You the get access to more training, classrooms and webinars that you could ever imagine. It’s all under one roof, making it one of the most sophisticated platforms out there today.
I’ve written an article about WA before that you can read right HERE!
So this is all for today The first part of How to make money online from home – 25 ideas to make 2019 fun and profitable. PART 2 will be published in the coming day!
Did you find anything for you? If so, Great! Otherwise, check back in soon to read the rest of the list!
Thank you for reading and please leave a comment below if there is anything I can help you with.